Tuesday, November 2, 2010

24/10/2010-30/10/2010

Basic course experience sharing from new members:
新团员分享初级课程的感受:                                                                                                                  
Ong Han Yang ,"I felt something I've never experienced before. We have to personally experience the course to understand this feeling." 王汉扬:“ 这是一股前所未有的感受。我们要亲身来做,才会感受到的。”
Uncle Lee,"In good spirits!"李伯伯:“精神好!”
Tee Mei,"I have a bad temper. Now, I don't lose my temper as much as before." 玉媚:“我现在脾气没那么暴躁。”
Lee Khim,"This course awakens the knowledge which is inherent inside me, which I will now put into practice." 孋芩:“我们内在有很多的知识,因为没有实践所以沉淀了。我们要在生活中运用这些知识。”
亚罗士打生活的艺术福利组主席李源昇:“恭喜你们给自己一个机会,让生活变得更充实。这么好的一个课程,希望大家可以介绍给其他人。” AOL Alor Setar Welfare Committee Chairman Lee Guan Seng ,“Congratulations for giving yourself a chance to attend this course, to let your life become more fulfilled. I hope we can introduce such a good course to others."


Good luck to our new members and friends, may they be graced with the discipline and effort to continue with the daily Sadhana, Pranayamas and Kriya.
祝我们的新团员朋友努力的继续练习每天的体位法、调息法以及净化呼吸法。

No comments:

Post a Comment