Saturday, June 5, 2010

30/05/2010-05/06/2010

It has now come to the end of the week, when I always look forward to jot down some interesting things that happened throughout the week in this column under our Alor Setar AOL weekly news flash (inspiration just flows after Satsang at the end of the week)!

This week, Lay Choon is MIA (having fun somewhere at the other end of the globe), our teacher, Hwa Seng has conducted a Basic Course in a factory in Penang, Carmen has gone off to KL...and I am now at our weekly merry Satsang affair (I promised my Satsang band member I would be there in consciousness anyway!)  Right here, this moment, I am sharing, and if you can't feel my presence, COME FOR GROUP PRACTICE OFTEN AND DO MORE MEDITATION, DUDE!
Since most of the VIPs are absent, we were left to fend for ourselves.  Teacher Charon came from SP on Sunday for our group practice, and May took over the reigns on Monday.  I am sure everyone must have enjoyed the Yoga on Tuesday and Wednesday after May's return from the Sri Sri Yoga TTC!

Guruji was under attack this week! But no worries, he is fine! Thank you, Guan Seng for sharing the news.

ZY signing off from Singapore Changi Airport, on transit to Munich.

每个周末把整个星期的点点滴滴及有趣事件在这个每周新闻剪影里分享,真是我的一大乐趣(灵感总是在唱场之后源源不断)!

这个星期没有惠群的消息(在世界的某个角落游玩啦),华生老师在槟城的工厂开了个初级课程,科彣下吉隆坡去了。。。而我现在在唱场(答应了我的乐团队友我会在意识里参加唱场!)此刻,我是和你们一起在分享,如果你感觉不到我的存在,那么请你常来团练和多做静心吧!

既然多数的重要人物不在场,我们这个星期‘自己拾生’啦。Charon老师星期日从双溪大年来给我们团练,May姐负责星期一的团练。大家一定很享受May姐星期二和三的瑜伽团练,感受到Sri Sri Yoga师资训练的魅力吧!

古儒吉这个星期被人试图枪杀!不过别担心,一根寒毛也没动到!谢谢源昇的新闻分享。

1 comment: