Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Try something new for 30 days

Matt Cutts: Try something new for 30 days


Thanks to my writer friend Fareeda, here's a video which she shared with our group and which I found inspiring.

Quite a lot of friends, when we talk about Yoga, thought that it is a very difficult thing. Some of them told me their bodies are very stiff, and therefore feel stupid when they could not bend into certain postures.

Don't worry, you are not alone!

But be rest assured that Yoga is definitely not about bending into ridiculously impossible postures, but a great way to learn more about our body and relax our mind. Do yourself a favour, do not compare yourself with others too! Instead, listen to what your body tells you. That is the first step to awareness.

Maybe, if you are willing to try something new, give yoga some thought. I knew I did, during one point of my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment