Saturday, August 21, 2010

Guruji in person...大师的亲临。。。

I wrote and re-wrote this post, trying to identify that perfect description for every session with our beloved Guruji, but alas words failed me...

The smile of an angel 天使的微笑


Mischievious Guruji and the flying cake 顽皮的大师与会飞的蛋糕


Child-like innocence 天真无邪的大师


Absolutely at ease in every situation 每一个情况都悠然自在


Reposing in himself 与自己在一起
Photos taken by Ong Shin Wei 照片由王欣薇提供

So how does such a busy man be able to hear my prayers when he has so many other obligations to fulfil and so many other prayers to answer?

During the third day in silence, I was standing at the beach gazing at the sea, a safe distance away from the waves, keeping my feet dry, wondering about a personal question and out of the blue, I decided to 'ask' Guruji.

'...so if the answer is yes, Guruji, please make the waves come further inside and lap at my feet,' I prayed.

After a few moments, I stared dumbfounded as one particular wave came up to me and the warm water surrounded my feet for a few seconds before backing into the ocean. 

Feeling astounded, I kept standing at the same spot for the next 10 minutes, but the waves remained a safe distance away from my feet and not one came up thereafter.

As they say, Guruji never disappoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment