Monday, April 19, 2010

11/04/2010-17/04/2010

Our superwoman President managed to increase our number of participants for this week's Basic Course from a little over 10 to 34! It is amazing how she could always make the affair a merry one (by putting in 100% effort obviously)!

Quite a few during sharing session revealed that they love to listen to the knowledge and each and everyone was really relaxed and happy by the last day of the course.



I still remember my first basic course when I took it somewhere in June 2008.  I went without any expectations and even though I listen attentively during class, the knowledge went in from my left ear and came out through my right.  I was a hopeless case.  My deepest impression from my basic course was the short clips that was shown during the last day of the course, which shows Guruji's mission to do everything he can to bring a smile back to our face.  It stirred something in my heart and made me fought back my tears.

Six members from Alor Setar participated in the DSN course that started on 15/04/2010 at the Bukit Mertajam Art of Living Centre.  Mission awaits them after they complete the course......muahahaha!!!

Satsang, was merry as usual.  We sang our hearts out and turned our weekly satsang of about 10 people into a Mega Satsang!

我们的超人主席成功地将我们初级课程的人数从十几位增加至34位!她总是有办法把课程搞得热闹起来 (一定是100%的功夫吧!)

有好几个学员分享说很喜欢听课程里面的知识。课程尾声大家都很放松及开心。

犹然记得我第一次在六月2008年上的初级课程,我没带着任何期待参加,可能只是要找节目填满时间而已吧(真惭愧)!虽然很用心听课,不过知识从左耳听进去从右耳溜了出来。真是有前途。唯一印象最深刻的就是最后一天老师给我们看的短片,当中述说了大师要把笑容带回大家脸上的目标,简直融化了我的心。

有六位学员在15/04/2010-18/04/2010参加大山脚生活的艺术主办的DSN课程。他们回来之后就有任务等待着他们啦。。。。。。哈哈哈!

唱场和往常一样开心。我们尽情的高歌,把小型的唱场变成一个大型的唱场!

No comments:

Post a Comment