Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Changing directions (2) (Seriously, ZY, you are a lost soul...;)

When I started this blog, it was supposed to be a beginning of something BIG. I aimed to report every single activity of the Alor Setar Art of Living centre, be it an event as mundane as the weekly cleaning of the centre, and heck, even about the colony of ants that have settled themselves comfortably at the centre where they rightfully claimed as their home! (no expulsion order as yet)

I was sure I was able to write about something witty every other day, trying carefully not to let it turn into some wasted space where I rant about Guruji or any spiritual or emotional experience for that matter.

Of course, my inner critic tells me that I am doing a lousy job, which led to several occasions where I found myself looking at the 'DELETE' button on the webpage. The only thing that kept me from pressing the button is that I don't feel that this is MY blog in particular, but OUR blog. (God help me!)

Then comes the application called Facebook, which is seriously a better and a more interactive space to interact and to share the numerous photos of our activities and latest updates. (Yeah the Art of Living Alor Setar, find us on Facebook and Twitter)

I stopped making an effort.

Thanks to some encouraging kind souls, I continued posting for some time. Now, after I got married and got kicked out of Alor Setar...erm, no after I got kicked out of Alor Setar I got married, ...uh...whatever. Now, left with no participation in the Alor Setar centre programmes, what is to happen here? 

Yet, this space is special to me. In Sanskrit terms, this maya has a magnetic pull on me, urging me to write, to create, and to think less of myself and to just churn something out when I feel like it.

So once again, we are on to switch gears. This time round, I will add an element of surprise as I lose control and make great use of the creativity in me after having meditated for some time on the area 2 inches behind my sexual organs (for those of you ignorant out there, it is an energy centre for creativity). I would post each article as if it is the best article in the world.

I hereby announce that I am losing my mind!

Love,
ZY

1 comment:

  1. this blog belongs to u & belongs to us (AOL Alor Setar) ^^
    U r always with us no matter 'where' u r ^^
    Miss u !!

    Love,
    shin wei

    ReplyDelete