Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A New Direction 一个新的方向

If you are someone who reads this blog regularly, you will notice that this initially interesting and regularly updated site has been left outdated and redundant for some time!
如果你时常有跟进这个部落格,你会发现原本精彩和时常更新的网络已变得过时及荒废好一阵子啦!

ENOUGH! 够了!
And if you are someone who is still reading up to this stage, urging me to write on and telling me that I had done a good job (which makes me wonder)...you would feel that a part of me is back (the cheeky and passionate part!) Even though I meditate to search within myself, I would like to thank all of you who showed me that I belong to you!
如果你到这个阶段还在读着我的心血,支持我继续下去,告诉我我写的好(好在哪里呢我也摸不着头脑)。。。你会察觉到部分的我已经回来啦(那顽皮又充满热忱的!)虽然我静心是向内在寻找自己,谢谢你让我感觉到我是属于你们的!

Specially dedicated to May and Guan Seng! 特别献给May姐和大佬昇!

1 comment: